Original Research Articles in the Publish-Ahead-of-Print area have been accepted for publication in ATVB. They have neither been copyedited nor appeared in a print or online issue of the journal. Once the accepted manuscripts appear in the Publish-Ahead-of-Print area, they will be prepared for print and online publication, which includes copyediting, typesetting, proofreading, and author review. This process may lead to differences between the accepted version of the manuscript and the final, published version. In some cases, a manuscript accepted and published ahead of print may be revised before it is eventually published in print and online. In these cases, a new revised version of the manuscript will be added online.
AHA Scientific Statements and Guidelines (and select Original Articles) in the Publish-Ahead-of-Print area have been typeset, copyedited, and reviewed by the writing group or author, but they have not appeared in a print or online issue of the journal. In some cases, the statement or guideline may be revised before it is eventually published in print and online. In these cases, a new revised version of the manuscript will be added online, as well as its accompanying erratum.
Each manuscript published online ahead of print is citable, with the official publication date being the date of the manuscript's first online posting. ATVB papers are assigned Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs), providing a persistent, permanent way to identify manuscripts published in the online environment.
July 6, 2017
- You have accessRestricted accessThe Effect of Iron Status on Risk of Coronary Artery DiseaseA Mendelian Randomization StudyDipender Gill, Fabiola Del Greco M., Ann P. Walker, Surjit K.S. Srai, Michael A. Laffan and Cosetta MinelliArteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2017;ATVBAHA.117.309757, originally published July 6, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/ATVBAHA.117.309757
- You have accessRestricted accessUbiquinol Effects on Antiphospholipid Syndrome Prothrombotic ProfileA Randomized, Placebo-Controlled TrialCarlos Pérez-Sánchez, María Ángeles Aguirre, Patricia Ruiz-Limón, María Carmen Abalos-Aguilera, Yolanda Jiménez-Gómez, Iván Arias-de la Rosa, Antonio Rodriguez-Ariza, Lucía Fernández-del Río, José Antonio Gonzalez-Reyes, Pedro Segui, Eduardo Collantes-Estévez, Nuria Barbarroja, Francisco Velasco, Savino Sciascia, Irene Cecchi, María José Cuadrado, José Manuel Villalba and Chary López-PedreraArteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2017;ATVBAHA.117.309225, originally published July 6, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/ATVBAHA.117.309225
June 29, 2017
- You have accessRestricted accessLy6Chigh Monocytes Oscillate in the Heart During Homeostasis and After Myocardial InfarctionMaximilian J. Schloss, Michael Hilby, Katrin Nitz, Raquel Guillamat Prats, Bartolo Ferraro, Giovanna Leoni, Oliver Soehnlein, Thorsten Kessler, Wenyan He, Bruno Luckow, Michael Horckmans, Christian Weber, Johan Duchene and Sabine SteffensArteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2017;ATVBAHA.117.309259, originally published June 29, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/ATVBAHA.117.309259
- Open AccessSubcutaneous Adipocyte Lipolysis Contributes to Circulating Lipid LevelsMikael Rydén and Peter ArnerArteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2017;ATVBAHA.117.309759, originally published June 29, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/ATVBAHA.117.309759
- You have accessRestricted accessGlucose Transporter 3 Potentiates Degranulation and Is Required for Platelet ActivationTrevor P. Fidler, Elizabeth Middleton, Jesse W. Rowley, Luc H. Boudreau, Robert A. Campbell, Rhonda Souvenir, Trevor Funari, Nicolas Tessandier, Eric Boilard, Andrew S. Weyrich and E. Dale AbelArteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2017;ATVBAHA.117.309184, originally published June 29, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/ATVBAHA.117.309184
- You have accessRestricted accessSmooth Muscle Cells Derived From Second Heart Field and Cardiac Neural Crest Reside in Spatially Distinct Domains in the Media of the Ascending AortaHisashi Sawada, Debra L. Rateri, Jessica J. Moorleghen, Mark W. Majesky and Alan DaughertyArteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2017;ATVBAHA.117.309599, originally published June 29, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/ATVBAHA.117.309599
June 22, 2017
- You have accessRestricted accessA Novel Single-Domain Antibody Against von Willebrand Factor A1 Domain Resolves Leukocyte Recruitment and Vascular Leakage During InflammationGabriel Aymé, Frédéric Adam, Paulette Legendre, Amine Bazaa, Valérie Proulle, Cécile V. Denis, Olivier D. Christophe and Peter J. LentingArteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2017;ATVBAHA.117.309319, originally published June 22, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/ATVBAHA.117.309319
June 1, 2017
- You have accessRestricted accessAPOL1 Risk Variants and Cardiovascular DiseaseResults From the AASK (African American Study of Kidney Disease and Hypertension)Teresa K. Chen, Lawrence J. Appel, Morgan E. Grams, Adrienne Tin, Michael J. Choi, Michael S. Lipkowitz, Cheryl A. Winkler and Michelle M. EstrellaArteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2017;ATVBAHA.117.309384, originally published June 1, 2017https://doi.org/10.1161/ATVBAHA.117.309384
April 10, 2013
- You have accessRestricted accessMolecular Magnetic Resonance Imaging for the Detection of Vulnerable PlaquesIs It Possible?: RetractedBrigit den Adel, Mat J. Daemen, Robert E. Poelmann and Louise van der WeerdArteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2013;ATVBAHA.112.300108, originally published April 10, 2013https://doi.org/10.1161/ATVBAHA.112.300108