ATVB in Focus Life After GWAS: Functional Genomics in Vascular Biology
Recent Studies of the Human Chromosome 9p21 Locus, Which Is Associated With Atherosclerosis in Human Populations
Lesca M. Holdt, Daniel Teupser
Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2012;32:196-206Originally published January 18, 2012
Lesca M. Holdt
vol. 32 no. 2 196-206
- Received October 24, 2011
- Accepted December 5, 2011
- Originally published January 18, 2012.
Copyright & Usage:
© 2012 American Heart Association, Inc.
View Full Text
- Lesca M. Holdt,
- Daniel Teupser
- From the LIFE-Leipzig Center for Civilization Diseases (L.M.H., D.T.), Universität Leipzig, Germany; Institute of Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics (L.M.H.), University Hospital Leipzig, Germany; and Institute of Laboratory Medicine (D.T.), Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Germany.
- Correspondence to Daniel Teupser, Institute of Laboratory Medicine, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Munich, Germany. E-mail